- 2.From the main menu at the top, navigate to Integrations > API Access Keys
- 3.Click "Create New API Key"
- 4.Enter Description and "Create Key"
- 5.Copy the "API Key"
Incoming Webhook events will be filtered on your selection:
- Account Reference: all events across your entire PagerDuty account
- Service Reference: all events from a specific service
- Team Reference: all events from a specific team
Filter ID is not required for Account Reference filter type
- 1.From the main menu at the top: Services > Service Directory
- 2.Click the name of the desired Service
- 3.In the URL bar, you will find the 7-character Service ID starting with the letter P
- 1.From the main menu at the top: People > Directory > Teams
- 2.Click the name of the desired Team
- 3.In the URL bar, you will find the 7-character Team ID starting with the letter P
If you need any help with your Connections, simply jump into our Discord server and message our #support channel with your question.